Dirkels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scene 38426

2 posters

Go down

Scene 38426 Empty Scene 38426

Post  ExWhyZed Sat May 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Zeppix, being a relatively new recruit, is chosen to infiltrate CADD headquarters, and not kill anybody (he takes his hand crossbow though, in case he needs it), but find Vaizakk's weak point from their database.

Scene NaN
Zeppix is outside the building, in some bushes. He notices that the Soldier is checking the bushes on his patrol!
SOLDIER: Nothing here, noting here...
ZEPPIX: What must I do?
The soldier stabs his bayonet into the bushes Zeppix is in, but Zeppix rolls from under the bush, tripping the Soldier, who falls into the bush. Zeppix hits him on the head with the butt of his hand crossbow. He groans and collapses into the bushes, unconscious.
ZEPPIX: Yes!
Zeppix runs to the headquarters after taking out the security cameras with his hand crossbow, and presses himself against the door. Listening, he can hear shouting, getting closer.
PILOT: What do you mean it's my fault? It was just one daemon, and he was good.
GENERAL: Of course it was your fault! How could it have been mine?
PILOT: Well, I'm sorry. Okay? I'm off to the Destroyer. He has a new weapon for my helicopter.
GENERAL: Fine! I'll go and see what happened to the cameras.
The General opens the door, and Zeppix smashes the butt of his hand crossbow into his stomach. General burbles and collapses unconscious. Zeppix darts in, and runs up the nearest staircase. He hears voices coming from a nearby room...
DESTROYER: Hey, Robin, did you hear something?
Click of a pistol being cocked.
PILOT: Let's check.
Zeppix gasps, and runs through the nearest door. He slams the door shut, causing a bolt on the other side to slide down. He can't open the door again! He runs to a large chest in a corner, throws out the documents in it, and climbs in. Just as he shuts it, the door opens.
DESTROYER: The chest! It shut!
PILOT: Let me lock it... There.
ZEPPIX: Damn!
DESTROYER: Now let's shoot at it.
Zeppix concentrates in the box. Flashback to when he entered the room. He remembers a light switch by the door, and shoots through the box, hitting the sqwithc

Should I continue with this?
ExWhyZed
ExWhyZed

Back to top Go down

Scene 38426 Empty Re: Scene 38426

Post  Kyon Sat May 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Its cool, but what is it?
Come on Zed, lets continue with the original scenes.
Finish the scenes we got, and make new scenes behind it.
Kyon
Kyon
Admin

https://dirkels.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down